ACCOUNT MANAGER – Part time
Smethwick, West Midlands, Orapi Applied Ltd
- The Company
Orapi Applied Limited is a world leading supplier of high quality paint shop process products, specialist cleaning, degreasing, metal pre-treatment and engineering maintenance consumables, focused on delivering innovative product technology and service excellence.
- The Role
As Internal Sales, you’ll develop new business and increase sales of our range of specialist industrial consumable products.
- Specifically, you will:
– Work with a large portfolio of accounts
– Introduce new products to accounts
– Upsell and cross-sell products to increase the spend of each account
– Liaise with prospective customers and promote the benefits of products
– Secure sales and exceed targets
– Deliver a first-class standard of service
- About You
join this team, you will need:
– Previous experience in a contact, and/or sales environment
– Great communication and relationship-building skills
– A professional and friendly telephone manner
– A strong customer focus
Ideally, you’ll also have previous telesales experience and CRM, but this is by no means essential.
The position would work alongside our professional Field Sales environment.
The working hours for this role are 25 hours per week, 9.30 am until 4.30 pm, Monday –Thursday.
- The Benefits
– Salary £16,000 a year
– Bonus structure