GRAMOS is the world’s leading brand of TAKrags® having been supplied throughout the World for over 50 years.
Gramos TAKrags® are low linting fabrics impregnated with proprietary non-drying, low transfer resins designed to remove and capture surface contaminants from substrates prior to finishing i.e. painting, plating, laminating, dyeing etc. The resins that make Gramos TAKrags® so effective are manufactured to proprietary formulations and used exclusively for the production of Gramos TAKrags® . They have been carefully formulated and tested to ensure that they are chemically compatible with all modern water based and solvent based paint finishes.
Gramos TAKrag® resins are Non-Hazardous to operators, non-drying and non–staining in use. They provide uniformity of tack and ensure maximum contaminant pick up and holding power.
Gramos TAKrags® remove and capture surface contamination (dust, grit, fibers and particulates) in many different applications:
- Vehicle production and refinishing (pre-paint)
- Vehicle component production (bumpers/headlamps/facias/door handles etc)
- Powder paint application Industrial paint ovens (cleaning)
- Printing industry
- Electronics PCB Lamination
- Furniture manufacture and finishing
- Leather tanning and finishing
- Pharmaceutical and Medical industries
- Asbestos removal
- Nuclear power industry
- Quarantined areas
- Clean rooms etc.